WUNY Hybrid Zoom/In Person Meeting, Still Mind Zendo, 7/15/22 7:30-9:30pm

Wake Up New York

Dear Sangha,
This week we will be meeting once again for a hybrid In person/Zoom meeting, at our location at Still Mind Zendo (SMZ, 37 W 17th Street, #6W). The building buzzer is broken, but we will have someone watching the door until 7:45, so please arrive by then to assure we can let you into the space.

Anthony and Max will be facilitating sangha this week as we come together for another in person, sangha gathering. Max will be helping facilitate the zoom session, so if you can't make it in person, please consider joining via zoom at the following address:
Please fill out the form below before sangha in order to receive the password, and so we may keep track of who is attending sangha in case of lost items, announcements and for public health purposes.

The theme this week will be the Four Immeasurable Minds of Love, and we will have a reading on the topic from Thich Nhat Hanh's Heart of the Buddha's Teaching. For more on this teaching:
Being with both our joys and suffering during these challenging times, our practice can help us transform and take care of ourselves, those around us, and move towards the liberation of all beings.

With metta,
Facilitators