Community of Mindfulness New York Metro CMNY@CMNYMetro.groups.io
The Community of Mindfulness New York Metro [CMNY] is inspired by the Teachings and Practice of Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hanh and the Plum Village Community of Engaged Buddhism. The CMNY is part of a network of worldwide Sanghas [Communities] of Lay Practitioners and Monastic Communities. To practice in community is a great gift. As a Community of Mindfulness we support each other in cultivating mindfulness and the capacity to embody and offer love in our daily lives: for ourselves, our families, friends and co-workers, and for the well-being of our society and our planet. All of our activities and gatherings are grounded in the practices of mindfulness, conscious breathing and sitting and walking meditation.
This group is for the purpose of sharing information about the activities of our local Sanghas and other information related to the Plum Village Community of Engaged Buddhism and Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 756 Members
- 106 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.